At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people's lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for aHuman Resources Business Partner in White Plains.
The Human Resources Manager
will build and support the people capabilities in the organization utilizing HR knowledge. This position is responsible for partnering with senior business leaders to plan, manage, and deliver corporate and customized people services in support of business objectives. Provides counsel, advice, coaching and solutions to maximize individual and organizational performance. Will drive and implement HR initiatives to increase organizational effectiveness, including recruitment and selection of new employees, talent development, performance management, employee engagement, and administration of various programs Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications / Requirements: Education and Experience:
- Serves as HR Business Partner in support of corporate client group(s). Supports HR Director in the diagnosis of organizational opportunities, recruiting & staffing, training & development, coaching and performance management.
- Provides value-added HR support and counsel to senior business leaders to enable the success of strategic and operational business objectives.
- Provides coaching to senior leaders and people managers on leadership and management skills.
- Implements communications programs to increase employee engagement and morale.
- Assists with successful on-boarding for new employees.
- Partners with HR Services Team on various activities including: Hires, Transfers, Promotions, Separations, Retirements, Disability, FMLA, etc.
- Manages communications/coordination of employee organization changes
- Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of issues and resolves through a systematic and analytical approach.
- Consults with management team to analyze and assess people needs. Develops and implements appropriate action plans
- Assures compliance with all applicable laws and corporate policies/guidelines and identifies opportunities to develop and implement new practices/guidelines to achieve business goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management or related field, required.
- Minimum of 5-8 years prior work experience in human resources
- Recent experience working in a large CPG or Fortune 500 company is strongly preferred.
- PRH or SPHR is strongly preferred
- Must possess fundamental knowledge of human resources laws, practices and procedures
- Fundamental business acumen
- Fundamental skills in influencing and persuasion; preferred skills in group facilitation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills associated with developing trusting relationships
- Strong organization and prioritization skills. Excellent follow through.
- Ability to make decisions based on all relevant information. Build recommendations and solves problems, based on data; will use spreadsheets, performance indicators, or other tools to analyze the data.
- Strong Excel skills
- Travel Required: Up to 25%
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices inWhite Plains, NYandBroomfield, CO.For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com
Danone North Americais an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf