About The Position
CRUDE is looking for a highly motivated Partnership Manager to help grow brand awareness and support brand growth goals. Crossing all aspects of influencer marketing strategy, brand partnerships and more, this person will have a central role in concepting, executing, reporting and analyzing impactful campaigns and developing meaningful relationships with media, influencer and brand partners.
• Identify, cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with a broad spectrum of influencers, creators, brands, and media
• Assist in strategy, contracting, execution and asset delivery across Influencer campaigns, including CRUDE affiliate program and other marketing initiatives
• Concept, plan and execute PR mailers for influencers including new launch mailers & other core-driven initiatives
• Work with content and creative team to source and manage UGC for organic and paid content needs across the organization.
• Lead planning of thoughtful, engaging and valuable influencer events (virtual & IRL) for new launches or brand campaigns, ranging from intimate gatherings to full-scale events. Manage participation in external influencer events, as needed.
• Track & compile campaign KPI's for recaps & analysis for paid and organic campaigns
• Work directly with marketing, creative and social team to strategize & execute influencer content for CRUDE’s Instagram and other channels.
• Monitor and report on interesting influencer, brand or media campaigns from competitors & lifestyle brands.
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of partnerships and influencer experience, including working on both paid and organic influencer activity
- Experience pitching media partners for stories and placement
- Experiencing pitching brand partners and proven results driving revenue
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and up to date on industry + platform trends
• Passion for the health and wellness industry
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills
• Creative thinker/planner who can think on his/her/their feet and is not afraid to suggest out-of-the-box ideas
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Flexible to evolving responsibilities in a fast-growing company
• Keen understanding of impactful visual content; photography, videography and/or design skills a plus
- 100% remote work!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision starting within the first 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off accrual starting day 1 + 8 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule + Remote work
- Employee Equity Incentive program
- Free/discounted CRUDE product
- And more!