About The Position
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for driving distribution with wholesaler partners; engaging consumers to build brand awareness in designated markets; and managing all marketplace activities in the Central TX area.
Crisp & Crude was founded by Talia Bennick who saw a growing need for non-alcoholic cocktails that are relaxing and sophisticated in flavor. Our canned NA cocktails are elevated with mood-lifting botanical terpenes and hemp extract for a sipping experience that provides an alcohol-free alternative for you to choose your own chill.
As seen in: The Washington Post, Forbes, Thrillist, Austin Chronicle, and Brides
What folks are saying:
- "It delivers and delights. It’s as promised - but better. Every detail is thoughtful. And it’s really f*cking good."
- "That OG Tonic tastes like a drink that lets me take the edge off without compromising my sobriety"
- "the only cure for Monday Scaries"
● Plan and execute effective sales actions to open doors
● Develop strong relationships with key accounts across the Austin area
● Drive distribution and display activity
● Coordinate sales efforts with wholesaler to ensure implementation of sales strategy and marketing programs
● Execute proper brand standards at retail and events
● Work with the wholesale network to coordinate and execute a broad range of activities such as product training, tastings, promotions, and events
● Organize and manage promotions and events to drive awareness
● Obtain results by effectively utilizing resources and budget provided
● Build mutually beneficial relationships with wholesalers, retailers, and influencers to grow sales and awareness
● At least 3 years business/sales experience in the CPG/Beverage industry
● BA/BS preferred
● Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
● Experience working with key chain and independent accounts in Austin area
● Ability to work independently
● Experience in identifying and executing events, festivals, tastings, and promotions
● A flexible schedule that will allow for work some nights and weekends
● Proficiency in Google Workspace as well as an ability to learn other technology to complete sales calls and recaps