Craft Brewers Guild Boston
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Craft Brewers Guild of MA is a part of a family run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers available across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
Craft Brewers Guild of MA is currently looking to fill a Shared Brand Representative position. We are looking for energetic individuals who posses a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team.
OBJECTIVE: To manage growth in distribution and volume for assigned brands (von Trapp Brewing and Flying Embers Hard Kombucha.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of Craft MA and assigned brands.
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of all products
- Conduct monthly control and review sessions with Craft MA management and breweries
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Ensure that product is listed on proper printed menus or cocktail lists
- Attend events, conduct promotions and samplings in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Execute monthly goals related to business activities as assigned
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned territory
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred 1-2 yrs experience on sales route with beverage wholesale/distributor/supplier
- Knowledge of On and Off Premise segments
- Good understanding of industry – news, developments, and general sales knowledge
- Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as needed
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability and willingness to work independently
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company
Full-time employees are eligible for medical/dental/visions/prescription benefits (low premium / no deductible plan).
Eligible for 401(k) after 90 days with the a company. Match and profit sharing plan after 12 months of employment.
Paid vacation and sick time.
Opportunities for advancement within.
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
Similar jobs to check out:
XED Beverages • NJ
Looking for an entrepreneurial and hardworking salesperson to aggressively push our product across the state, and maintain our accounts on the Jersey Shore.
Field Sales Representative
Monster Energy Company • Boston, Massachusetts
*This role will cover the North Shore and Northern Boston Area*The Field Sales Representative will manage and build distributor relationships, educate and motivate distributor reps to gain new distribution within an assigned territory.
Outside Sales Representative of Boston
Provi • Boston, MA
Provi is a rapidly growing technology platform connecting restaurants, distributors, and suppliers in the alcohol industry. We are seeking Outside Sales Representatives who can help fuel our growth.