About The Position
Craft Brewers Guild of Boston in Everett, MA, a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies, is the leading craft beer distributor in the state. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Sales Analyst to join our team.
Summary: The Sales Analyst position is responsible for providing analytical support in the development and tracking of pricing, sales plans, forecasting trends, goal setting and budget planning. The role requires an understanding of the business objectives and sales processes of the organization.
Sales System Management
- Ensure that all items’ costs and prices are accurate and profitable
- Monitor pricing analysis reports for items that are not reaching target profitability
- Work with brand managers to establish a PTC that is appropriate for the product in the market
- Provide detailed reports to brand managers for any price changes that may arise
- Monthly Beverage Journal Pricing
- Depletion Allowances
- Maintain item allowances for products that are discounted
- Work with AP to solve pricing discrepancies between the system and invoices from suppliers
- Build yearly revenue gross profit volume budget with Sales Manager and General Manager
- Analyze internal sales trends and gather market data to build annual volume, revenue, and gross profit budget by SKU for beer and spirits portfolio
- Perform monthly analyses comparing actual sales to budgeted sales and provide in depth explanations of significant differences to management and budget committee
Sales Team Performance Tracking
- Build monthly PFP program, control and review while working with Sales Supervisors and Reps
- Present PFP objectives to each team and provide reports and updates to guide reps to success
- Utilize iDig and VIP suite to track, analyze and report on sales volume, distribution, and financial metrics to assist in supplier management
- Provide administrative assistance to the sales department as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Positively represent the organization to the public and customers, and promote the goodwill of the company.
- Provide back up to customer service as needed
- Retailer portal set up / trouble shoot
- Weekly newsletter maintenance / trouble shoot
- Intranet site maintenance / trouble shoot
- Supplier site maintenance / trouble shoot
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent math skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to prioritize and stay incredibly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently as well as with sales management
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Energetic attitude
- Knowledge of VIP Software
- Knowledge on Awesome Tables prefered
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, marketing or related field
- 5+ years sales analyst experience
- 5+ years beverage industry experience
We offer excellent pay and benefits.
- Health Benefits - $0 in-network deductible!
- Excellent retirement program
- Competitive pay
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
Craft Brewers Guild is an equal opportunity employer.