About The Position
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of New Hampshire is looking for a Non-CDL Professional Delivery Driver for our retail routes throughout New Hampshire.
The primary responsibility for this position is to ensure the successful and timely delivery of our wide assortment of craft beers.
Qualified applicants must have a valid and clean driver’s license, High School diploma or GED, thorough knowledge of New Hampshire roadways and previous experience hand-delivering merchandise. This position requires flexible working hours as daily travel time throughout the state varies. The ability to work overtime hours is required.
- Responsible for the safe operation of vehicle
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Rotate and place products on shelves, racks, displays and in coolers
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier as required
- Load dunnage, pallets and load bars on trucks for return to supplier
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Two wheeled hand truck
- Electric and hydraulic pallet jack
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
CRITICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels and half barrels from floor to 48" on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases on level surfaces on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces on an occasional basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrel
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
- High School diploma
- Read and write in order to record inventory
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
- Valid and clean driver’s license
We offer excellent pay and benefits and all delivery drivers are eligible for overtime after 40 hours.
- Health Benefits - $0 in-network deductible!
- Excellent retirement program
- Competitive pay
If you are interested, please submit your resume through the APPLY link.
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
Craft New Hampshire is an equal opportunity employer.