About The Position
OBJECTIVE: To grow the off premise chain business for Craft New Hampshire and supervise off premise staff.
Our History: In 2010, the L. Knife and Son companies founded the Craft Beer Guild in the great state of New Hampshire. With only 2 brands--and no accounts in the beginning-- the company has grown considerably, moving three times in the first year. Today, the company has 16 Cicerone Level I certified employees, and is considered the premier craft beer distributor in the state. A state who’s population love their beer!
Craft Beer Guild of New Hampshire boasts a portfolio of craft brews that range from National, such as Lagunitas, Oskar Blues, and Wachusett, to local brews, and high end imports.
- Develop relationships with all National/Regional Chain buyers and district managers through time spent at the individual store level
- Expand the company's portfolios in off premise chain accounts
- Develop in-store marketing programs that enhance the image and sales of locations
- Gain feature ad activity and displays distribution
- Insure quality merchandising within all chains
- Increase cooler space by participating in the reset process for all chains
- Communicate all pricing changes and manage all communication between each chain and KAM.
- Work with brewery reps to develop custom sales program for chain
- Supervise and direct off premise sales reps and merchandisers
- Ensure off premise staff is hire, trained and fulfilling their responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Willingness to personally take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Ability to establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Ability to show persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Excellent attendance, being reliable, responsible, and fulfilling obligations.
- Consistency of actions, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes
- Ability to be careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Ability to work and act together as a member of a team for a common purpose or benefit.
- Being able to accept criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Ability to be sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- BA/BS in a business related major preferred
- 1-2 years previous experience in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- 2-4 year previous management experience
- Proven leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental
- Retirement - 401(k) and profit sharing
- Work in the beer industry!
All applicants considered for these positions will have a background check, physical and pre-employment drug test.
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.