About The Position
We are looking for Merchandisers to join our industry-leading sales team! In this role, you will learn all aspects of the beer business.
Get your start in the beer business!
Craft Maine is one of the top wholesalers in the market, and part of the Sheehan Family Companies, one of the largest beverage wholesale groups in the country.
Our Merchandisers play a very important role at Craft Maine. After the beer is sold and delivered to our customer accounts, our Merchandisers stock, rotate, and properly display our products in the accounts- ensuring the end consumer can easily shop and enjoy our products.
Working as a Merchandiser at Craft Maine you can expect to work hard in an independent setting and be held accountable for achieving your goals. Successful team members in this role will develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative. This is a great first start to an exciting career in the beverage industry!
OBJECTIVE: Merchandise assigned account base according to company standards while providing outstanding customer service.
- Ensure that all products are properly displayed according to company standards
- Ensure that all products are rotated, and code policies are followed
- Install and maintain permanent and paper point-of-sale
- Organize and execute floor displays, neon placements
- Organize and execute cooler resets according to company standards
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations
- Be trained to execute basic draught line cleaning and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection