About The Position
Craft Beer Guild Dist. of NY is currently searching for a permanent Full-Time Merchandiser to support our growing business. This person will be responsible for calling on an assigned account base to merchandise our inventory throughout the
Great opportunity to start your career in the craft beer industry!
Craft Beer Guild Dist. of NY is currently searching for a permanent Full-Time Merchandiser to support our growing business. This person will be responsible for calling on an assigned account base to merchandise our inventory throughout the White Plains region. This individual will also develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative.
OBJECTIVE: To develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop rapport with assigned customer base and promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neons and banners at all accounts
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing preferred
- Certified Beer Server
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
- Ability and willingness to work independently
* This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
Full Medical and Dental, Tuition assistance (subject to terms and conditions),competitive vacation package, 401k Plan, Car Reimbursement, paid holidays, profit-sharing, paid-training, opportunity for growth and development throughout the company.