About The Position
Brand Activation Manager (SEASONAL) - Miami, FL
Corso Marketing Group is an experiential marketing agency looking for a Brand Activation Manager. The BAM will work closely with the local client -a tequila supplier, to activate on-premise activity and raise brand awareness for the represented products. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a successful client and to help continue their growth. The prospect for career development and growth is great with several avenues open to high achievers
Client Relationship Responsibilities:
- Become the main point of contact for the local client personnel; maintain regular contact and communication between the client and CMG.
- Meet with clients weekly to gather information, stay updated on product and industry knowledge and to ensure CMG’s objectives clearly align with the client’s objectives.
- Attend monthly sales meetings with the client and distributor as needed.
- Always sell CMG’s value to the client and uncover additional opportunities for CMG to serve the client.
Field Execution Responsibilities:
- Build a healthy foundation for long-term brand growth across all pillars including brand awareness, visibility and trial.
- Consistently achieve business objectives for distribution, menu’s, merchandising and promotional activity.
- Be culturally connected in market and within key accounts
- On-Premise- Generating brand awareness while educating trade in key on-premise accounts including key customers.
- Make key account calls to sell in new portfolio distribution, merchandise key accounts to client standards, educate wait staff, and build the client brand.
- Target Rich Events (Non-Premise)- Seeking out and finding opportunities within your target market to engage with consumers and drive visibility through liquid to lips activations.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all key accounts
- Recap all account activity in a timely manner and evaluate effectiveness and adjust future plans accordingly. Including photographs from events.
- Conduct wait staff education, training and entertainment events including Service Industry Promotions
- Within account universe achieve client brand standards, objectives, and growth goals
- Comply with all laws and requirements as well as COVID 19 protocols and guidelines
- Responsibly manage all assigned company and client equipment and assets to include protection from damage and theft as well as proper packaging and shipping guidelines
- Complete weekly call activity report whenever making calls on assigned accounts
- Manage all informational requests of field personnel and recap key takeaways for CMG and client Management
- Manage all budgets to ensure programs are executed within budget guidelines
- Complete all expense reports within the allocated time lines and maintain compliant with all expenses per guidelines.
- General tequila and or spirits knowledge, strong service industry or cocktail experience.
- Experience conducting promotions in key targeted accounts, in selling programs or brands to key accounts, and/or prior promotional and selling experience preferred
- Familiarity with the market and key accounts catering to the targeted consumers
- Requires work on weekends with day time sales calls, attendance at client meetings, promotional activity targeted on late nights.