Corby Spirit and Wine Limited
Distributor and ManufacturerView Full Profile
About The Position
Corby’s portfolio of owned-brands includes some of the most renowned brands in Canada, including Wiser's Canadian Whisky, Lamb's Rum and Polar Ice Vodka. Through its affiliation with Pernod Ricard S.A., Corby also represents leading international brands such as ABSOLUT Vodka, Chivas Regal, Glenlivet, Ballantine’s Scotch Whiskies, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Beefeater Gin, Malibu Rum, Kahlua Liqueur, Mumm Champagne, Jacob's Creek, Wyndham Estate and Stoneleigh wines. An overview of the entire Corby portfolio shows over 5,000,000 cases sold annually, with Corby being a significant importer of wines and having an approximate 21 percent market share of spirit sales in Canada.
Why work at Corby? Because we are a great place to work! And we’re not the only ones who think so. Corby was named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 7 years by The Great Place to Work® Institute Canada, based on employee survey results and an audit of workplace excellence and people management practices.
Provide overall leadership and guidance to stakeholders & department staff on managing an integrated demand and supply forecasting process & utilize the outputs and information to drive financial shipment call estimates and manufacturing guidance. In addition, developing continuous improvement strategy and analytic directional opportunities in areas such as Supply Chain planning, distribution cost management, freight spend, supporting S&OP and IBP transformation across the business and project management support for the department and for the Director Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Manage an Integrated Demand & Supply Planning process via Demantra with stakeholders to deliver a monthly national sales & shipment forecast.
- Chair and manage the S&OP meeting process with regional sales, brand and trade marketing stakeholders, finance, and the Exec team. Integrate the regional market intelligence into Demand & Financial shipment planning.
- Incorporate Demantra intelligence into the monthly/quarterly/year to go financial shipment forecasting deck for Corby Executive. Collaborate and share outputs with Toronto finance to assist in P&L impact/risk and opportunity to budget assessment.
- Providing input/guidance to Finance teams for LE volume submissions.
- Monthly shipment forecasts by sku and brand owner to 25+ production sites within the PR affiliate network and agency suppliers.
- Analyzing year end shipment results vs OTC sales to identify risks & opportunities for next year shipments and integrate into IBP and Financial landing strategy.
- Leading the allocation process from a Supply chain perspective, delivering insights, report tracking and recommendations to stakeholders (marketing, sales, and finance)
- Distribution cost budgeting, reporting, and analysis to understand actual spends against budget to incorporate into freight rate application for Corby & PR Canada managed brands.
- Cost to Serve model management, including commentary and guidance on spend to Corby and HQ Supply Chain staff, including department structure cost analysis to ensure accuracy and to understand actual spend vs budget
- Reporting of key Supply Chain KPI’s in Prisma, identifying performance improvement opportunities, assisting with annual budget target setting and tracking for finished goods inventory. Providing support to Director of Supply Chain with any budget/LE reporting requirements for KPI’s and PR HQ adhoc requests.
- Project management as assigned by Director, Supply Chain.
- Strategic Mindset, Drives Vision & Purpose & Resourcefulness
- Collaborate, Drives Results, Plans & Aligns
- Consumer Focus, Cultivates Innovation, Tech Savvy
- Courage, Decision, Quality Humble Learning
- Demonstrates Self Awareness, Drives Engagement, instills trust, Situation Adaptability
Required Skills & Abilities
- Combination Supply, Logistics management & replenishment planning
- Previous planning & management reporting experience
- Computer literate with strong skills in Microsoft products (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Systems Savvy, with experience within ERP systems (eg. Oracle, Demand Planning)
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills
- Demonstrated initiative, with strong attention to detail
- Good oral, written & communication skills with ability to build relationships to partner on deliverables
- Ambitious and self-starter who works well with limited supervision
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in business/commerce
- Financial accounting experience
- Supply & Value Chain post secondary training
- 7 + years previous industry experience
- Project management, operations planning, logistics planning, demand & replenishment mgmt.
- Ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and convert data into actionable information to deliver on objectives.
- Financial planning experience
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Corby Spirit and Wine Ltd is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process or wish to view our accommodation policies, please contact the Human Resources Department at Accessibilty.Canada@pernod-ricard.com
Thank you for your interest in Pernod Ricard and its subsidiaries, Corby Spirit and Wine Limited and Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. All resumes submitted will be reviewed by our recruitment team and kept on file for six months in consideration for this and future opportunities. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please do not contact provincial offices directly as all recruitment is coordinated through the Corporate Office in Toronto.