About The Position
About The Position
On-Premise Sales Representative
Coravin, Inc. – Headquarters: Bedford, MA (Greater Boston Area)
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Reporting to the Field Sales Manager, Coravin’s On-Premise Sales Representative will focus 100% on prospecting, on-boarding, training and developing our restaurant base within assigned territory. The On-Premise Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying a list of prospects, driving outreach, and bringing on new business while maintaining a constant pipeline of future prospects. You will work in tandem with the Field Sales Manager, Senior Director of Sales, Trade Marketing Manager, Inside Sales Representative, and Coravin Brand Ambassador.
• Work with B2B Restaurant team to identify a prospect list within assigned territory.
• Actively prospect for new leads and potential partners through the building of an established network of trusted contacts.
• Develop an approach to territory management that encompasses efficient use of time and routing, combining phone and email outreach, complimented by physical visits to
potential partner’s establishments.
• Be the “Face of Coravin”, acting in a consultative capacity to influence potential partners that Coravin can improve the customer experience while driving 20% -30%
increases in revenue and margins through By-the-Glass Wine and Sparkling programs.
• Secure placement of Professional kits with sign-on to the annual capsule and accessory subscription programs.
• Identify and attend industry events, associations, and clubs supporting restaurants and hotels to gain access to owners/proprietors, beverage/wine directors, and
• Facilitate the implementation and execution of an impactful Coravin By-the-Glass Wine and Sparkling program sharing best practices from established, historical customers.
• Collaborate with the Trade Marketing Manager and National Brand Ambassador to develop and deploy a robust training program supporting onboarding of new accounts as
well as ongoing education and engagement with our long-standing historical partners.
• Introduce and place launch kits providing greater visibility to Coravin on site.
• Support the execution of new product innovation launches in the trade.
• Work with Sales and Marketing leadership to develop promotional opportunities through events, sponsorships and other coop programs that highlight and/or feature Coravin
pours to restaurant patrons.
• Analyze the pre/post impact of such programs to determine efficacy, then build into a strategy for longer-term expansion based on success.
• Seek the support of senior leadership to close larger deals that prove challenging.
• Support the planning and execution of on-premise demo days and support the execution of larger trade events.
• Establish KPIs for success and corresponding reporting to be shared up to leadership.
Key Candidate Characteristics
The successful candidate will have a leadership style that includes the following characteristics:
• Highest ethical standards.
• Highly motivated, self-directed, action-oriented, with exemplary decision-making skills.
• Proven ability to lead, own, and drive customer programs in B2B channels.
• Tenacious, with a strong constitution, ability to hold their ground with conviction in their decisions.
• Fearless confidence with fact and data-based belief in their ideas, and the ability to manage up and fight for what is needed to succeed.
• Solution-oriented, actively watching the market and competition to generate new ideas and stay a step ahead of the curve.
• People enabler, empowering others through your actions, providing educational tools and a game plan that encourages autonomous follow-up.
• Non-acceptance of the status-quo. Continuous improvement mindset, always looking to one-up your best work.
• Strong project management skills and ability to quickly react to changing priorities and deadlines.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to anticipate challenges before they arise and propose appropriate solutions.
• High energy, grit, results-oriented, and determined to do all that is necessary to assist in the success of the company—Have a “nothing is beneath me” attitude.
• Data and insights-driven, using the information to justify actions and investments.
• Attention to detail with an orientation towards repeatable and efficient processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on business management, sales, or marketing fields
• 5-7 years of experience in the restaurant, bar or service trade.
• 3+ years in early-stage/start-up environment a plus
• Existing relationships with key image accounts.
• A deep understanding of and curiosity about consumer behavior and retail trends
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Expected to spend 85% of the time in the trade, with 15% office time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Similar jobs to check out: