CoraView Full Profile
About The Position
Supply Chain Coordinator
Cora is a modern women’s wellness brand infusing good into a category rife with unhealthy products and outdated notions of womanhood.
At Cora, we believe women and their bodies are naturally powerful, so we make naturally powerful goods for the body, that are good for her body, while doing good in the world.
Our mission is to revolutionize the female experience by acknowledging the natural power of female bodies and providing healthy, thoughtful ways to care for them. We create fearless content and innovative products through an elevated brand to shift the way women perceive and manage their periods, bladder leaks, post-birth recovery, and other natural experiences.
And with every Cora purchase, we provide period pads and health education to a girl in need in a developing country so she can step boldly into the promise of her future.
After just three years in market, Cora has achieved the highest brand equity in the $6B U.S. Feminine Care category. As Cora continues to scale--in terms of products, channels, and revenue--we are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator who understands how to manage Omni-Channel customer relations. As Supply Chain Coordinator you will be a key member of the Operations & Retail teams overseeing multiple sales channels proactively working to provide teams best in class organizational support.
This role demands someone who connects with our mission, cares about women’s health, and is driven by a desire to do work with a purpose. You will need to be a quick study and willing to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment, taking on a high degree of responsibility and autonomy. The role will report into the Supply Chain Manager & work closely with the Retail team.
- Work closely with warehouse customer service to ensure orders are shipped on time and in full and confirming all special requests are met
- Manage EDI set up and troubleshooting
- Daily review of EDI: PO acknowledgements, change orders, warehouse work orders, ASNs, invoicing
- Create and maintain records of new item set up & UPC generation
- Maintain weekly sales & operations reports for management team review
- Assist the retail operations team with various tasks including physical inventory, adjusting shipment discrepancies in the system & new account set ups
- Manage shipments and invoicing for wholesale accounts
- A Creative Problem Solver – Continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements to eliminate non-value added work
- An Action Oriented Doer – Someone who is driven by results. Someone who strongly believes in accountability. A task-oriented self-starter who stays calm under pressure and proactively takes on big ideas and projects
- Hands On – Someone humble enough to tackle low level mundane tasks some days and then drive high-level strategic discussions the next. Someone who is hungry to learn and take on more responsibility as the company grows
- A Collaborator – One who works well with teams and can listen while still sharing a strong point of view
- An Optimist – Someone with a can-do attitude, who can lead in the face of uncertainty, and with a great sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree (BS in Business Administration) or equivalent practical experience
- Working knowledge of EDI (SPS, Highjump), databases and tools
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize various work-streams
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with business partners
- CPG experience is a plus
- Individuals with strong analytical skills, an ability to manage multiple vastly different projects and think big-picture as a cohesive brand will be strong fits for this role that promises to present critical business challenges on a daily basis
To be considered for this opportunity you must be documented to work in the United States and reside in the Bay area. You will be working at our San Francisco office during normal working hours. Cora offers competitive salary and benefits, an amazing team and a world-changing mission.
- Reports To Supply Chain Manager