About The Position
Help us share the power of bees and nature with the world!!
In 1974 Comvita founders Claude Stratford and Alan Bougen imagined people living healthy lives. Bees were their inspiration, and honey their medicine. Today, Comvita is a global market leader in Mānuka honey, we are rapidly growing across North America and are particularly focused on expanding distribution and building consumer demand in the Southern CA market.
At Comvita, our purpose is to work in harmony with bees and nature in New Zealand to heal and protect the world, and looking to add to our growing North American hive with likeminded individuals who are passionate about sharing our story, and the power of bees and nature with the world.
We are recruiting for a Territory Account Manager. This key role will connect with and support our customers in-person throughout the region; educating and sharing the Comvita brand and product benefits. This position will:
- Manage and visit key retail and On-Premise accounts 3-4 days per week delivering presentations and placements
- Optimize sell through in those key accounts by educating, merchandising and promoting our brand
- Manage, educate and support our distributors’ sales teams in order to create share of mind for our brand in their portfolio
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably in natural retail sales in the SoCal area.
- A passion for bees, nature and helping people to live healthy
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Self-starter with strong sales and merchandizing skills
- Friendly, energetic personality who connects easily with others
At Comvita we offer an exciting and challenging career opportunity in a hot, trending category in natural health products. We seek to attract, retain and develop high caliber employees, who share a passion around wellness.
We have a workplace culture where employees feel valued and strive to achieve their personal best. We achieve a uniquely collaborative and supportive environment through trust, respect and loyalty to each other and to our customers.
At Comvita, we offer a competitive salary and benefit package including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), a matching Simple IRA retirement plan, and monthly employee product allowance, and vehicle allowance and milage.
This role has a salary range of between $60,000-$75,000 + company bonus.
Join our team of dedicated health enthusiasts and make a difference!