About The Position
Compoveda Tequila is a luxury tequila brand that is made to be both sipped and shared. The primary vision is to introduce premium sipping tequilas that will open the minds of traditional brown spirits and wine consumers. Headquartered in Stuart, Florida, Compoveda Tequila is distributed across the U.S. by our wholesale distribution partners RNDC and Breakthru Beverage Group.
- Target key on and off premise accounts with the primary focus to expand distribution and increase sales volume.
- Plan and execute national/local sales programs with key accounts.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with distributor management, sales representatives, and key accounts in the state of Texas.
- Educate and train distributor partners in areas of brand story awareness and sales techniques.
- Successfully launch all new brand extensions in the on and off premise achieving volume and distribution KPIs.
- Build and achieve KPI goals within target account list (distribution, backbar, menu, shelf, display, staff trainings)
- Plan and execute productive market visits and orchestrate sales blitzes with distributors.
- Manage individual budgets to achieve maximum results while staying within allocation.
- Actively identify new opportunities and quickly move to capitalize if business opportunity exists.
- Achieve yearly volume and net sales targets in territory.
- Manage account level distributor and retail pricing to ensure strategies are being implemented.
- Directly manage solutions to grow their assigned accounts business, while driving results that deliver market share growth for Compoveda Tequila.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
(This position is located in the state of Texas. Relocation WILL NOT be offered.)
- Established relationships with industry leaders, key accounts, and distributors in the state of Texas.
- 5 years of sales experience or commensurate spirits industry education/experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of the spirits industry (categories, brands, suppliers, distributors, trade).
- Expertise in brand introduction and activation in on and off premise accounts.
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational skills, and a keen attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills (PPT, Excel, Word).
- Ability to work nights & weekends.
- Ability to grow in the industry and take on responsibility above current level.
(These are required to perform the key responsibilities of the job with or without accommodations)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able to walk, stand, climb, balance, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a daily basis
- Must have a valid license
- Must be able to drive a reliable vehicle from account to account