About The Position
Join one of the fastest growing premium tequila companies as a Orange/San Diego County Territory Sales Manager. You’ll help build the brand in CA with retail and on premise account sales calls, key account management, tequila tastings,
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the sales performance in your market including depletion goals, key account management across on and off premise, gaining points of distribution, executing retail displays and merchandising efforts, cocktail menu features, etc.
- Create independent account buyer relationships, meeting with new and existing accounts daily (avg. 10+ account visits / day)
- Facilitate market ride with distributor sales representatives on a regular basis
- Focus on account staff trainings and education seminars for all key accounts
- Conduct regular consumer tasting events for off premise accounts
- Actively seek out and identify local event and promotional opportunities in your market to support Código 1530 Tequila brand awareness to drive trial and sales
- Lead merchandising activities in the market including installation of shelf talkers, bottle neck hangers, retail displays, branded signage, menu / cocktail features, branded bar accessories, wall signage, etc.
- Lead effective and efficient communication with corporate marketing team on all local promotions and events to ensure strategic execution
- Achieve all field marketing Key Performance Indicators
- Manage Point of Sale assets and regional allocation
Admin / Budget Compliance
- Understand sources of account and performance data in your market, and work to incorporate data into local sales strategies
- Utilize CRM handheld app to track market activities and utilize performance data to inform market strategies
- Manage local market budget adhering to company approval policies, expense reporting policies and expense management platform
- Participate in weekly team and individual sales calls with Código 1530 management team, and maintain a high level of communication regarding market management
- Adhere to all sales and marketing reporting routines.