Retailer, Distributor, Promotions and Events, and RestaurantView Full Profile
About The Position
We are seeking marketing/sales support for our B2B e-commerce web site platform as well as continuing to grow our private events business at all Cocktail Kingdom Hospitality Group (CKHG) bars. Public relations and social media are key components to the strategy for both of these areas. A passion for the spirits business is vital to the success of the position. This role will work cross- functionally with marketing, production, sales, art department, CKHG bars and outside agencies.
- E-blast of new products to USA and international customer database
- Execute new business platforms with Director for Marketing and Director of Digital
- Create engaging text, image and video content with direction from marketing and design
Under the direction of the Marketing Director work on event inquiries and correspondence with clients, in a timely and professional manner. Including assisting with event planning and logistics. Work with clients to identify their event needs and ensure a successful event.
· Complete pre-event duties according to the event needs/plan
Manage and direct staff according to needs of the event
- Responsible for generating private party sales
- Continually grows relationships with current and new clients
- Actively seeks out tourism, local business
- Assumes responsibility for execution of events, communicates all request of the client in an effective and sensitive manner at all parties from chef, operations, F& B directors
- Ensures all required elements are scheduled, ordered, and communicated with the team
- Assist with social media content development and management
Curate social content calendars, including content creation, copywriting and liaising with creative to finalize and secure approvals for multiple brands, personalities and bars
- Conduct social media audits
- Monitor social conversations and flag engagement opportunities
- Contribute and help pitch the PR strategy for both Cocktail Kingdom, CKHG and Founder Greg Boehm.
- Help prioritize events and PR focus throughout the year while influencing our events calendar to maximize timely press coverage
- Prepare press releases and maintain media lists.
- Maintain photo inventory
- Confirm press attendance and coverage for special events when appropriate.
- Continue to update press placements for CK and CKHG
- Minimum of 1-2 years of events, social media or digital marketing experience
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Slack and RESY platforms a +
- Knowledge of Square, Mail Chimp, SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and time management
- Mac Office, Google Docs, photoshop, excel
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proactive, eager, energetic, team player
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects independently
- Reports To Director of Marketing