About The Position
Associate Manager, Public Relations NYC
We are currently seeking an Associate Manager, Public Relations, who will work to garner positive awareness & publicity through earned and social media, while protecting and enriching the reputation of the Company and our exquisite products & services. The position will be involved in all aspects of PR across the company, with a concentrated focus on media and influencer relations on our hospitality & experiences business.
• 4+ years experience executing successful PR programs, with a strong emphasis on media & influencer relations campaigns; Agency experience working with recognizable brands preferred.
• Proven editorial, influencer and industry relationships, in the areas of Luxury hospitality/Travel & Spirits, are preferred.
• Highly skilled in writing & reporting, including press releases, media plans, strategy documents, recaps & coverage overviews.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required, experience with platforms such as Cision, Who Represents, Rocket Reach, and HypeAuditor a plus.
• You are self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and are passionate about media relations, creative storytelling, problem solving and values-based communications issues.
• You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
• You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
• You are skilled at effectively creating and managing a budget ensuring efficient and effective use of funds and resources.
• This position requires advanced conversational and written skills in both English & Spanish.
• Position based in New York City, New York.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications related.