About The Position
Clase Azul is looking for...
To assist in the day-to-day management of Clase Azul Spirits’ allocations, shipping and operations in the USA, with a focus on clear and efficient communication and coordination between internal departments and distributor purchasing/operations departments.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain and update all market allocation files, log allocations and shipment activity.
· Support the operations and sales teams, keeping them up to date on current production and shipments to US warehouses, and any possible issue that might come up.
· Manage, maintain, and keep track of all order releases and shipment status to all of our distributor partners.
· Maintain a consistent pricing survey in major markets throughout the year to ensure our strategy.
· Basic understanding of US Wine & Spirits distribution
· Basic knowledge of logistics/operations
· Position based in the US