About The Position
• Cultivate and strengthen the critical relationship between our brand and our partners/accounts.
• Network and inspire distributor sales rep personnel.
• Achieve volume and distribution targets in defined territory and target accounts.
• Conduct special events, festivals, cider dinners & tastings as needed.
• Maximize product velocity by improving merchandising and brand presence within retail locations.
• Monitor daily activity and accomplishments.
• Train distributors & retail accounts (including bartender & waitstaff personnel) on all brands.
• Work in collaboration with the State Sales Managers to achieve team targets, introduce new marketing initiatives and execute programming.
• Use VIP data to identify opportunities or gain other business insights.
• Review cider inventory to maintain proper levels based upon our core & seasonal offerings.
• Monitor and uphold the company’s quality standards.
• Perform administrative duties in a timely manner (expense & mileage reports, work calendar, etc.).
• Always maintain a professional image and demeanor.
• Perform other business-related duties as assigned.
· Must be 21+ years of age
• Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Marketing concentration is preferred or equivalent experience.
• 1 – 2 years experience in beverage sales is desirable.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook, and have reliable internet access from home.
• A passion for craft cider
• Have strong local contacts – know the local scene.
• Excellent communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills.
· •Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
•Regular visits to bars, restaurants, and other retailers.
· Flexible work schedule is required.
• A valid state driver’s license is required and must be maintained throughout the employment period