Chido – Area Sales Manager – Tampa / Orlando
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving all volume and distribution goals for Chido through all channels of trade. As well as managing Chido’s local wholesaler relationship.
· Responsible for building and managing relationships with distributor and motivating them to execute goals and objectives
· Manage depletion, distribution and display objectives for the off-premise channel
· Wholesale management including – Order PO’s and forecasting, collaborative incentive creation and GSM presentation.
· Manage distribution and features in the on-premise channel
· Ensure onboarding of all new accounts to company standards
· Manage POS and ensure that merchandising objectives are being executed
· Maintain key account relationships within assigned geography
· Complete weekly update reports and maintain working key account list
· Manage assigned budgets including incentives, travel & entertainment and other departmental expenses
· Support other Chido markets with crew rides.
● Preferred 3-5 or more years of sales experience in the alcoholic beverage industry with knowledge and passion for both commercial and premium products in a retail environment
● BA degree or equivalent experience
● Well organized with ability to work both independently and within team environment
● Results oriented innovator with strong problem solving and negotiation skills
● Ability to work and succeed in dynamic entrepreneurial environment
● Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships
● Understanding of Microsoft and Google Suite – VIP and Karma a plus
● Able to lift over 25lbs
● Willing to travel 75% of the time in the assigned territory