Ceylon Trading LLC
ImporterView Full Profile
About The Position
The independent sales representative contacts restaurants and food service establishments throughout the state of Texas and will promote and sell the unique distilled spirits product. Details can be seen at www.polarrack.com.
This an ideal opportunity for a person with a network in the alcoholic beverage industry but is open to anyone who can do the job.
· Cold call list of accounts provided by the company or prepared otherwise.
· Explain and promote this unique product.
· Connect with the business owner, bar manager or decision maker to secure a purchase.
· Continually develop and maintain your own book of business.
· Consistently update activities in real time on company CRM system as their primary means of validating compensatory activities.
· Establish promotional activities to help sales.
· Advise marketing strategy and help implementation.
· The objective of a successful agent is to get a strong commitment to buy or an actual sale on the first “hit”.
· In order to secure sales, the agent will have to create consumer awareness by promoting the product.
· The agent may use any resource available to achieve the objective.
· The agent will build a successful book-of-business by offering a direct supply of this rare distilled spirit to the decision maker across a statewide sales territory.
· The agent will manage account buying patterns while expanding a social network of buyers wherever alcoholic beverage is sold.
Specific responsibilities of the job:
The individual will have access to a price list and availability. When an order is made, you will direct your customer to the distributor and have them place their order along with their form of payment. When the order is accepted, you will complete your activity on our CRM interface to register your sale. All information will remain with Ceylon Trading LLC. All activities will be handled with the highest level of discretion and not shared without the written approval of an authorized representative of Ceylon Trading LLC.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
The independent sales representative will be responsible for their own accommodations to perform the essential functions.
Ceylon Trading LLC will not provide benefits to the independent sales representative position.
· Demonstrated ability to prospect and service bars, restaurants and liquor stores.
· Self-motivated, organized and commitment to completing all tasks and projects.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Basic computer skills.
· Provide own access to a remote network access to a cloud-based CRM office suite
· Personal availability time block commitment towards the company needs.
Compensation will be a rewarding and generous higher than normal commission-based structure with emphasis on increased remuneration for increased volumes.
Education and experience:
· Passion for working with bars & restaurants and desire to network with quality product-driven bartenders/managers and purchasers.
· Broad knowledge and experience selling to the beverage alcohol industry with experience selling to bars and restaurants, preferred but not essential.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. The employer retains the right to delete or amend any of the above as and when required.
- Reports To Owner