OverviewAbout Central Coast Agriculture:
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, CCA is a company focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand, Raw Garden.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.About The Role:
This Product Manager
position will be responsible for facilitating product strategy, prioritization, and execution for our market-leading line of cannabis vaporizer products.
This role best suits someone who is passionate about creating new products as well as expanding and optimizing existing product lines. This role will be deeply involved in determining product requirements, specifications, pricing, and assisting with product marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate loves to get cross-functional stakeholders together to achieve the best end product through vigorous debate and collaboration. This person will be a natural at problem solving and loves to innovate to gain competitive advantage in the industry.ResponsibilitiesWhat You'll Do:
QualificationsWhat You'll Need to Have:
- Develop market and product requirements (MRD/PRDs) to articulate product needs and priorities
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of key categories and segments in the cannabis industry
- Conduct market and product analysis to ensure visibility in to market trends and direction
- Assess competitive position by comparing the company's products to competitors' products
- Bring new products to market by coordinating the product development life cycle across all functions
- Partner with Marketing department on product related communications and positioning
- Partner with Manufacturing department to align production requirements with physical design
- Evangelize our products and roadmap to customers, consumers, and internal stakeholders
What You'll Receive:
- 3+ years of product management experience within the CPG industry
- Demonstrated experience managing product roadmaps and backlogs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office / GSuite, with advanced skills in Excel / Sheets
- Competitive base salary and performance-based incentive plan.
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Health Coverages - CCA contributes to employee & dependent premiums!
- Medical PPO & Rx Coverage
- Dental PPO & HMO
- Vision PPO
- Other CCA Paid Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs w/Mental Health Support
- Life & AD&D
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday, & bereavement