OverviewAbout Central Coast Agriculture:
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, CCA is a company focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand, Raw Garden.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.POSITION SUMMARY:
The Brand Ambassador is enthusiastic and devoted to the company's brands. They support the marketing and sales initiatives to ensure that all brands are preferred. They are motivated to increase brand awareness, promote products, and conduct services in-store. They are professional, punctual and provide excellent customer service. They are the face of the company and help facilitate a seamless marketing and sales experience. ResponsibilitiesJOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the work functions. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate customers (i.e. end consumers, retailers, distributors) about company brands and products
- Build rapport and a strong network with customers and vendors
- Provide feedback and insight on new products/services
- Participate in event marketing
- Generate brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing
- Monitor customer feedback and escalate complaints to the appropriate internal departments
- Track customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns
- Represent the company at product launches, events, and trade shows
- Brainstorm ideas and participate in training and workshops
- Maintain a positive image of the brand at all times
- Become an expert on every product line in the sales pipeline
- Provide excellent customer service
- Conduct Surveys
- Manage consistent communication from the road
- Research and understand market fluctuations and trends
- Cultivate a culture of streamlined focused hard work and openness
- Arrive to each event 15 min early
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product departments regarding customers' insights and questions
- Must be flexible in work schedule as needed
- Other duties as assigned
QualificationsEDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Planning and Organizing - Engages in short and long-term planning, sets priorities to optimize time usage, adheres to schedules and plans.
- Creativity and Innovation - Initiates conceptual ideas with practical applications, develops creative strategies and opportunities, creative thinking and problem solving, promotes a creative climate.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Solves problems, considers relevant alternatives before making decisions, displays intuitive judgment, shows timeliness and conviction in making recommendations and decisions.
- Teamwork and Relationship-Building Skills - Assists team members in accomplishing their objectives by helping things go right, establishes effective working relationships, and promotes team efforts.
- Adaptability and Flexibility - Has the skill to multi-task and juggle competing priorities. Ability to be flexible when circumstances change
- Communication and Cooperation - Effectively communicates upward, downward and laterally. Prevents unproductive responses, improves the effectiveness of communications and interactions with others.
- Accountability and Productivity - Holds themselves accountable to team members, accepts responsibility for their own decisions, sustains peak performance and solves problems that impede productivity.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor's preferred
- Possess a valid California Driver's License, with a clean driving record
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic math skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to adapt quickly in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Engaging, outgoing, approachable personality
What You'll Receive:
- One or more years of customer service, retail, or sales experience
- Experience in the cannabis industry
- Experience with project management tools (Asana, Repsly, Microsoft Office, etc..)
- Competitive base salary and performance-based incentive plan.
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Health Coverages - CCA contributes to employee & dependent premiums!
• Medical PPO & Rx Coverage
• Dental PPO & HMO
• Vision PPO
• Employee Assistance Programs w/Mental Health Support
• Life & AD&D
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday, & bereavement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and or pulling; significant climbing and balancing; significant stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling: and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally the job requires 50% sitting, 10% walking, and 40% standing. The job is performed under some temperature extremes and under conditions with some exposure to risk of injury and/or illness.