OverviewAbout Central Coast Agriculture:
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, CCA is a company focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand, Raw Garden.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.ResponsibilitiesAbout the Role:
As Digital Marketing Manager
you will be responsible for planning and executing growth initiatives for e-commerce traffic, social media, and online marketing. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial, data-driven, and analytical mindset and will be able to manage multiple projects and timelines. You must be collaborative and able to include peers and other leaders in decision-making. You will work cross-functionally with teams in creative, eCommerce, traditional marketing, and digital marketing. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce strategies. As the key leader in developing e-commerce strategy and overseeing all performance marketing programs, the candidate will successfully execute Web/Digital Marketing, SEO/Content, Paid & Organic Social Media, Content Marketing & Email.What You'll Do:
QualificationsWhat You'll Need to Have:Required
- Research new website optimization features.
- Work with IT to ensure the website and ERP are communicating correctly.
- Optimize content and product description for SEO.
- Oversee DTC channels and implement best practices.
- Manage company product syndication and review syndication platforms.
- Own website metrics.
- Manage and optimize SEO strategy.
- Manage relationships with the company's SEO partners.
- Identify blog topics while incorporating target keywords.
- Identify new keywords to target.
- Oversee the email marketing, for DTC and other channels.
- Influence and help define social media strategy as it relates to owned channels
- Work with social media staff to ensure relevant posts are scheduled daily across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Ensure all incoming messages are answered timely and correctly.
- Bachelor's in Business, Marketing, or relevant work Experience.
- Experience building and refining processes, as the company grows
- Past experience in startups is preferred
- At least 5+ years of Digital Marketing Experience.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, results-driven organization.
- Obsess over the details, the wording, and the look of your work.
- Team driven and not title driven.
- Proficient in MS Office and digital platforms/software.
- Exceptional Written Communication Skills.
- Strong Organization Skills & Extreme Ability to Multi-Task.
- Confidence & Ability to Make Recommendations and Present New Ideas.
- Ability to Work Independently.
- Willingness to Learn & Develop New Skills.
- Experience working with E-commerce website platforms (such as Shopify).
- Minimum 5 years' experience in digital strategy and integrated marketing with an expertise in web, mobile, social and email.
- Strong experience working with external digital partners and agencies.
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEM content, social media, reputation management, performance marketing, email marketing, and traffic KPIs.
- Functional knowledge of California cannabis regulations
- Must be 21 years of age (or older) at the time of hire
- Proficiency of the English language, verbal and written format
What You'll Receive:
- Excellent organization, communication and computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially those required to successfully function as part of cross-functional, cross-cultural, multi-location teams.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex instructions.
- Capacity to innovate in a focused and product-oriented manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge of breeding or other required scientific principles.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must in order to gather, as well as convey pertinent information to a multi-disciplinary group.
- Demonstrated project management experience (including resource and timeline management).
- Competitive base salary and performance-based incentive plan.
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Health Coverages - CCA contributes to employee & dependent premiums!
- Medical PPO & Rx Coverage
- Dental PPO & HMO
- Vision PPO
- Other CCA Paid Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs w/Mental Health Support
- Life & AD&D
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday, & bereavement