OverviewAbout Central Coast Agriculture:
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, CCA is a company focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand, Raw Garden.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.Position Summary:
Our company is a collaborative startup work environment in the market of recreational and medicinal cannabis. We are looking to add a full-time Client Experience Representative to join our fast-paced team. Reporting to the VP, Marketing, the position will handle preliminary client correspondence related to the company and its brands. They will stay on top of client inquiries, provide excellent customer service, maintain accurate records for product complaints, and monitor social media commentary and messages.ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties:
• Provide high-quality prompt customer service• Maintain complaint database in-line with CA State regulations• Oversee preliminary client inquiries respond in a professional and timely manner• Maintain accurate client information in Zendesk• Contact clients to obtain missing information and handle their queries• Handle returns and exchanges of product according to regulations and company policies• Relay and correspond with sales regarding verification of shops and out of stock shops• Relay client/business intelligence to the correct internal colleagues• Maintain office supplies and handle general projects as needed• Respond to social media direct messages and comments as needed• Assist with branded merchandiseQualificationsQualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of administration and/or sales experience
- Positive, customer-first attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize, and exercise sound judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills
- Proficiency in G-Suites/Google Workspace and MAC/PC platforms
- Knowledge of Zendesk Preferred
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, employees and clients
- Ability to adapt to new strategies in response to consumer feedback and upper management directives
What You'll Receive
- Bachelor's in marketing, advertising, or business administration
- Passion for the legalization and normalization of cannabis
- Willingness to work during non-standard business hours (weekend/evening response to important inquiries)
- The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is notall-inclusive. We offer competitive compensation, and it is dependent upon experience.
- Competitive base salary and performance-based incentive plan.
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Health Coverages - CCA contributes to employee & dependent premiums!
• Medical PPO & Rx Coverage
• Dental PPO & HMO
• Vision PPO
• Employee Assistance Programs w/Mental Health Support
• Life & AD&D
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday, & bereavement