About The Position
CELSIUS has an exciting opportunity available for a Influencer/Community Manager with a minimum of 4-years’ experience to join our marketing team.
The Influencer/Community Manager will take on the day-to-day responsibilities of the influen
· Lead research, recruitment and management of new talent across all social media platforms.
· Develop KPIs for each influencer campaign and manage programs to ensure all KPIs are successfully hit and/or surpassed.
· Establish, track, and ensure adherence to budgets, launch schedules, campaigns, and marketing objectives.
· Manage the development and execution of Social Media content strategy and campaigns.
· Plan and execute Influencer events while tying campaign back to all marketing initiatives and working with cross-functional teams.
· Facilitate Influencer account setup, product ordering, tracking and payments for talent.
· Manage our influencer gifting program, fostering relationships and building brand love.
· Manage Social/Influencer campaign execution, reporting and optimization.
· Conduct consumer research, developing insights and ideas to improve campaign performance.
· Engage and negotiate with influencers and fans of the brand to leverage an authentic relationship with influencers that are connected within their communities and providing credibility for the brand.
· Build relationships with consumers, fans of the brand and celebrities via social channels.
· Community-building around various topics, industries, products, and brands for our clients. Foster interactivity, engagement, community growth, expertise, trust, and loyalty. Seek out opportunities for conversation.
· Community moderation, including answering comments and questions, prompting further engagement, escalating issues to clients, following up on issues, and maintaining community standards. Conflict management and crisis management when necessary. Given our business and the nature of social media, some weekend, holiday, and off-hours work will be required.
· Perform outreach activities, including developing and maintaining relationships with key bloggers and other influencers. Leverage those relationships and opportunities where appropriate.
· Track and report on social and influencer performance by utilizing third-party social media/influencer management tools.
· Stay bleeding-edge current on the latest news and events in the world of social media and provide appropriate recommendations.