About The Position
Tequila Komos Market Manager
The Market Manager is responsible for the in-market execution of brand and sales strategies for the Tequila Komos portfolio in the New York City Metro market.
We’re looking for passionate storytellers who are motivated by the opportunity to play an active role in growing a brand from the ground up. We value curiosity, creative thinking, and inclusive leadership.
CKBG (Casa Komos Brands Group) creates premium, inclusive, and one-of-a-kind hospitality brands with global appeal. Our portfolio currently includes Tequila Komos, a category redefining line of ultra-luxury Tequilas; and Superbird, a collection of super-premium tequila and tequila-based ready to drink canned cocktails. We pride ourselves on crafting carefully-considered, unique products that embody a true sense of origin and are respectful of tradition, but never bound by the past. To bring it all to life, we've built a team of passionate, committed individuals who bring a combination of industry-leading knowledge, unique perspectives and cross-functional expertise.
- Build the highest quality distribution, presence, awareness, relevance and growth among target consumers and target accounts
- Ensure excellent execution and maximum effectiveness of market activities (POS, menu, feature & display activities, etc.)
- Maximize brand growth opportunities across all market channels
- Monitor and ensure achievement of sales, depletion, and activation goals within assigned market
- Develop and foster relationships with key/high image accounts
- Develop and monitor KPIs for key/high image account listings (menu placements, staff trainings, account support, sales velocity, etc.)
- Develop effective relationships with distributor salesforce and external partners
- Oversee key account list (On & Off premise)
- Train key bartenders, mixologists, and account staff
- Host consumer tastings and dinners
- Identify key business opportunities (new accounts, partnerships, events, etc.)
- Identify, cultivate, educate and motivate key brand influencers; particularly bartenders, managers and owners of On and Off Premise target accounts; major event promoters; and spirits opinion-makers
- Monitor and report competitor activity
- Lead, co-develop and execute all Tequila Komos activation initiatives in market
- Maintain market activation calendar
- Lead from front, bring to life distributor programming
- Maintain T&E budget
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years brand ambassador, mixology, or spirits supplier representative experience
- Spirits industry training and experience in Brand Activation
- Strong financial acumen; able to manage price structures and understand distributor profit and margins in order to recommend retail pricing
- Self-motivated, driven, independent, entrepreneurial
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Market and trade relationships
- Confident public speaker with in-depth spirits knowledge
Effective December 31, 2021, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present proof upon hiring unless they qualify for a reasonable accommodation based on a disability or sincerely held religious belief.
CKBG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. CKBG considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.