Cannabis Confidential CompanyView Full Profile
About The Position
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic and hardworking candidate who can plan, execute, and monitor a variety of projects throughout their life cycle while also providing executive administrative assistance. This position requires a proven professional with excellent communication skills, a high level of attention to detail, capable of meeting tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical tasks. Grit, durability, and a high impact attitude really thrive within the environment we have created! Working hand in hand with our CEO and extended executive team, you’ll constantly be multi-tasking, assisting with meetings and communicating with internal and external key stakeholders.
● Responsible for the daily production planning.
● Responsible for the supervision of personnel and operational activities.
● Responsible for employee performance, safety and disciplinary protocol.
● Ability to direct and delegate work to facility personnel.
● Communicate daily with sales and field personnel for planning.
● Works with Human Resources and Operations Manager to hire and maintain adequate staffing and managing labor cost.
● Works with maintenance vendors and personnel to ensure all facility equipment is properly maintained and equipment preventative maintenance is scheduled regularly.
● Monitor and recommend improvements in processes to increase facility/production efficiency.
● Ensure that a quality product is being produced, graded, packaged, and palletized according to our standards and specifications.
● Ensure all employees, machine and vehicle operators are trained/certified while performing their duties accurately and safely.
● Encourage and support a team culture of continuous improvement and employee safety.
● Oversee that bulk, packed and supply inventories are maintained and updated.
● Follow ethical and business-like manners in all interaction with employees, drivers, growers, customers and contractors.
● Bilingual Spanish preferred to communicate with majority Spanish speaking workforce.
● Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in produce packing.
● Ability to work well in a team-based environment with limited supervision.
● Ability to produce results in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Reports To Director of Production
- Direct Reports 10