Cannabis Confidential CompanyView Full Profile
About The Position
- Responsible for prospecting, closing and managing accounts with our farm and delivery partners to ensure top line sales revenue and profitability .
- Develop leads into opportunities by nurturing relationships, understanding client problems, involving the correct decision makers, and helping clients understand products.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports for tracking sales progress against goals;
- Proactively communicate product and service offerings to wholesale and consumer clients via education and on-site demonstrations.
- Work with sales logistics team to manage customer orders and inventory for all products. Monitor inventory levels to avoid product shortage with each customer
- Ensure products are delivered on time and to order request. Follow up with customer issues and complaints
- Develop a regional sales plan for partner distribution to meet and exceed goals
- Promote goodwill and convey a positive image for the company and track all customer communications in CRM tool
- Proven metrics of beating and exceeding sales goals in previous positions held.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Territory Sales Rep, preferably in the cannabis company or agriculture company.
- Working knowledge of the cannabis industry, industry trends, and laws
- Current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools (i.e., Salesforce)
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to plan, attend and coordinate customer facing events in dispensaries
- Current positive relationships with buyers in CA farms and knowledge of the geographical area a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Reports To Director of Sales