Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
At Caliva, we believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. We cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable plant-based herbal solutions. We pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We were ranked #1 in the nation by Business Insider and stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities.
Join the Caliva team as a Wellness Showroom Store Manager and become part of something exciting.
The purpose of the Wellness Store is to provide informed experiences and consultations that empower customers to choose plant-based health and wellness options that support their lifestyle.
As a Caliva brand ambassador in a new community, s/he drives the store business by planning and directing day-to-day activities, developing strategies to introduce the brand and delivering an exceptional customer experience while achieving all store goals and driving profitability. The Wellness Store Manager leads all aspects for the showroom experience and business including: hiring & development, community events, customer experience, operations, merchandising, and service.
What You'll Do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Serve as a proactive role model, mentor and coach for the team.
- Achieve established store goals through strategic and effective initiatives centered around providing an unparalleled customer experience.
- Drive brand and store awareness through consistent community outreach.
- Drive new and repeat customer visits by creating a customer experience that is centered around product knowledge, consultations and high service standards.
- Serve as a brand and store marketing liaison between the community and our corporate team.
- Maintain leadership of all store KPIs: oversee the daily sales ledger, shift logs, tracking and reporting.
- Maintain and deliver strong communication with the leadership team across stores and corporate roles as well as with other cross-functional business partners.
- Responsible for all 4-wall activity: including personnel, operations, visual, service standards.
- Manage all clienteling systems and develop strategies for outreach; hold the team accountable to clienteling best practices.
- Oversee and implement the Customer Consultation Program and ensure staff members are equipped to assist appointment clients via in person or by phone.
- Inspire and influence: lead by example at all times and drive positive results by building an excellent customer and team experience.
- Recruit, hire, train, and maintain a team of passionate and customer service focused employees.
- Ensure a profitable store by working within the parameters of established store budgets which includes payroll management.
- Create strategic action plans for business opportunities and capitalize on proven successes.
- Identify, guide and implement relevant processes for a new Caliva showroom/store format.
- Provide training, guidance and follow up to all direct reports on a consistent basis.
- Schedule and conduct regular staff meetings and facilitate training sessions.
- Promote positive employee morale by creating an enjoyable, challenging, and rewarding work environment.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Possess an interest and strong passion for health and wellness.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Event planning and execution.
- Entry-level knowledge of cannabis industry and related vocabulary is preferred but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 3-5 years of retail store management experience with proven success of achieving goals preferably in health, wellness, personal care or cannabis environments.
This position will work in an indoor environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting and may have to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and frequently use hand and finger motions and reach with hands and arms.
- May have to lift up to 50 pounds, some squatting, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting at the waist.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check including other requirements that may be city mandated.
What You'll Get
- Pre-IPO Stock Options
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO