Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Wellness Consultant works in the Wellness Store where informed experiences and consultations empower customers to choose plant-based health and wellness options that support their lifestyle. You will focus on maintaining the best customer experience at all times by cultivating strong customer relationships based on knowledge and passion for the brand and products. The Wellness Consultant is responsible for welcoming Caliva customers, ensuring they are cared for, evaluating their needs, offering guidance on a variety of products and services while treating them with the utmost respect.
What you'll do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service by creating a welcoming environment.
- Provide customer consultations regarding our products and services, including hosting walk-in or pre-scheduled 1:1 appointment.
- Assist customers with selecting the products most appropriate for their needs.
- Remain informed of promotions, events, products and services offered.
- Support the execution of store events, workshops and guest speaker series.
- Demonstrate ability to inform customers about scientific and medical terms (note: neither this role nor the Wellness Store will provide medical advice).
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry standards and trends, which may include scientific research and findings regarding cannabis and cannabinoids.
- Complete company supplied educational curriculum.
- Utilize all clienteling systems and execute clienteling best practices.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and organizational standards.
- Stay informed of daily store goals and commit to making a positive contribution.
- Communicate effectively with all store leaders and team members and ask for assistance when needed.
- Perform various operational tasks as needed.
- Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude, and communication.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
What you have
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Entry-level knowledge of cannabis products and related vocabulary is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of customer service experience /sales experience; cannabis industry experience a plus.
- Prior experience in a health, wellness or medical office is preferred.
This position will work in an indoor environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting and loud equipment, and may have to work overtime and weekends as needed. Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and frequently use hand and finger motions and reach with hands and arms.
- May have to lift up to 50 pounds, some squatting, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting at the waste.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check including other requirements that may be city mandated.