Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva's brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
The Supply Chain Systems Specialist role is to work on the Order lifecycle management functions such as picking, packing, put away, order preparation, packaging, document verification and submission to Quality Assurance/Logistics. It ensures that customers' orders are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner, while being able to deliver an exceptional customer experience. The Supply Chain Systems Specialist contribute to the daily operation of the Inventory, Fulfillment & Logistics Teams, while providing necessary support when needed to the rest of the business. The job requires developing reports and insights into operations using system data via script writing or developing programming interfaces.What You'll Do
What You Have
- Appropriately label the product for placement in the Inventory Location
- Receive the Product and place it at designated locations in the warehouse/retail location
- Ensure that the information is Caliva IT systems reflects actual physical product inventory
- Packaging product Units/Cases in boxes and making them ready for movement within the premises or shipment outside the premises for distribution
- Experience in order processing - scrubbing order documents, tracking orders, implementation status as needed, and verifying products ordered per customer's request.
- Tracks orders to provide timely and accurate updates to customers and staff.
- Communicates to management and team when delays may affect delivery times, inaccurate or depleted inventory, or any issues arise that may affect the customer experience.
- Ensures order completion and customer satisfaction.
- Stays educated on new and existing product knowledge.
- Demonstrates flexibility, by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Provides back-up support as needed.
- Ability to use the company information systems at advanced/expert levels - perform reporting, data analysis, making process and operating decisions using data
- High proficiency in Excel to analyze reports, create required cross-sections, develop v-look up tables
- Articulate operating processes and have the mindset to improve them
- Assists with training newer team members.
- Maintain professionalism in appearance, attitude and verbal communications.
- Ensure work area is clean and fee of debris.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values - Integrity, Positive Energy, Connectedness, Bias in Action, and Truth Seeking.
- College degree preferred.
- Previous experience in inventory management or fulfillment preferred but not required.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with any ERP system preferred.
- Experience with reporting and data analytics tolls such as Tableau will be an advantage
- Developing reports with ERP systems using scripts or basic programming will be an advantage
- Cannabis experience a plus but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills, while taking the initiative to address concerns/issues with team members.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual base environment.
- Willing to cross-train in other areas as needed.
- Working Environment
This position will work in an indoor manufacturing facility or at a retail location with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts. Must be able to travel to other locations to receive training or support inventory needs. Job Requirements
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time. Caliva is an equal opportunity employer.
- Work revolves around objectives, projects and priorities; Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, and bend for a majority of their work schedule.
- Ability to use computer for 8 hours or more.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment background check with the San Jose Police Department.