Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Supply Chain Specialist coordinates all activities of the supply chain for a specified location. You will create a safe and efficient processes in compliance with Caliva policies and procedures and governmental regulations.
What You'll Do
- Embraces and demonstrates alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Strategically plans and manages logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service.
- Completes outbound systematic processes.
- Completes staging for deliveries.
- Completes and tracks returns systematically and physically.
- Ensures applicable METRC functions are timely and in compliance.
- Oversees the driver process for loading and unloading to ensure compliance
- Arranges warehouse, catalog goods, plans routes and processes shipments.
- Resolves any arising problems and complaints.
- Maintains metrics and analyzes data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrates ability to oversee staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and develop further in role.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of work experience is preferred.
- Two years of specialized logistics or related operations support experience.
- Prior Cannabis industry experience preferred, not required.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and filing cabinets.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers for data entry for 8 hours or more, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the local police department..