Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Stock Associate is focused on ensuring the stockroom standard operating procedures are flawlessly executed and high standards are upheld in receiving new products, replenishment and inventory control. S/he may interact with customers throughout the day while providing excellent customer service and completing daily tasks.
What You’ll Do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Execute the intake process of all product deliveries and other various inventory control processes.
- Ensure all new product is represented on the sales floor and backstock is set up in the stockroom.
- Maintain excellent organization of the stockroom and sales floor inventory areas.
- Replenish all inventory stations throughout the day to ensure optimal stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure an understanding of and carry out FIFO best practices.
- Keep display cases clean, ensuring all product is represented in display cases and is organized.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service by creating a welcoming environment.
- Communicate effectively with all store leaders and team members and ask for assistance when needed.
- Stay informed of daily store goals and KPIs and commit to making a positive contribution.
- Stay educated on new and existing products offered.
- Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude, and written and verbal communication.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
What You Have
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Familiarity with medical cannabis strains, products and effects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Entry-level knowledge of cannabis products and related vocabulary is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years customer service experience; cannabis industry experience a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, talk and hear.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check including other requirements that may be city mandated.