Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Sr Wellness Consultant is responsible for supervising the Wellness Consultants through coaching, training, observation and follow-up. You will ensure the store runs smoothly, customer service is always the priority and all current policies and procedures are being followed.
What You'll Do
- Embraces and demonstrates alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Maintains strong communication with management staff.
- Informs Wellness Consultants of daily specials and other pertinent information from management.
- Creates an enjoyable and productive work environment.
- Participates in weekly manager’s meetings.
- Communicates and enforces all current policies and procedures.
- Ensures that customers are serviced to Caliva’s standards as set forth in policies and procedures.
- Ensures Wellness Consultants are using product knowledge when servicing customers.
- Motivates team through contests and incentives.
- Opening/Closing Manager Duties.
- Cash Handling/Deposits.
- Partners with Store Manager to develop any needed policies and procedures.
- Communicates any purchasing/inventory needs.
- Owns other specific assigned responsibilities (new-hire training, product knowledge, vendor relations, packaging/inventory support, marketing support, cash management, operations, facilities).
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Solution driven and takes initiative.
- Adapts easily to change.
- Knowledge of basic cannabis laws.
- Familiarity with medical cannabis strains, products and effects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience; cannabis and/or retail industry experience a plus.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and frequently use hand and finger motions and reach with hands and arms.
- May have to lift up to 50 pounds, some squatting, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting at the waste.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the local police department.