Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Retail Sales Associate is focused on maintaining the best customer experience at all times by cultivating strong customer relationships based on knowledge and passion for the brand and products. The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for welcoming Caliva customers, ensuring they are cared for, listening to their needs, and treating them with the utmost respect. Retail Sales Associates evaluate the needs of our customers and offer information about our variety of products and their effects.
What You’ll Do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Acknowledge every customer who enters the store with a welcoming disposition.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service by creating a welcoming environment.
- Provide customer assistance regarding our products and their effects.
- Assist customers with selecting the products most appropriate for their needs.
- Be a Caliva expert by remaining educated on new and existing products and promotions.
- Keep display cases clean and ensure all product is fully represented and organized.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and organizational standards.
- Stay informed of daily store goals and KPIs and commit to making a positive contribution.
- Communicate effectively with all store leaders and team members and ask for assistance when needed.
- Support the store experience by performing various operational tasks as needed.
- Maintain professionalism in your appearance, attitude, and communication.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
What You Have
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
- Familiarity with medical cannabis strains, products and effects.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Entry-level knowledge of cannabis products and related vocabulary is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years customer service experience; cannabis industry experience a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, talk and hear.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check including other requirements that may be city mandated.