Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
What You'll Do
- Embraces and demonstrates alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Posts open positions on websites and social media.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates and screens resumes and cover letters.
- Conducts phone interviews and reference checks.
- Attends job fairs and career events.
- Greets onsite interview candidates.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within a deadline.
- Familiar with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks.
- Knowledge of HR policies and best practices.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of HR Assistant or Recruiting Assistant experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and filing cabinets.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers for data entry for 8 hours or more, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the San Jose Police Department.