Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy and effectively utilizes audit and cycle count techniques to ensure correct quantities are present in internal systems. An important aspect of this role is maintaining accurate inventory levels.
What You'll Do
- Performs cycle counts of assigned inventory lots and locations
- Maintain Inventory Logs to process cycle counts, review on-hand inventory, current activity, and past activity.
- Ensure all products are in proper locations. Conducts searches to locate misclassified inventory
- Flags inventory discrepancies of under/over amounts and/or QC fails to direct supervisor.
- Maintain organization of inventory by ensuring material/product is in the correct location
- Stage/Pick inventory for all outgoing orders and assists in put away process for finished goods.
- Assist in the implementation of procedures to prevent errors
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- College degree preferred but not required
- 1 -2 years related experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to multitask and time manage.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Provide adequate levels of support to internal stakeholders.
- Must be detail oriented and take direction well.
- Cannabis experience a plus but not required
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
This position will work in an indoor manufacturing facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts. Must be able to travel to other locations to receive training or support inventory needs.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, bend, push, pull, talk and hear for a majority of their work schedule.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis without assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to use computer and calculator for 8 hours or more.
- Must be able to travel to other office locations.
- Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
- Work revolves around objectives, projects and priorities, not hours. Occasional overtime required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with local law enforcement.