Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Gardner position is responsible for assisting in the day to day activities in the cultivation division. This includes tending to the plants, harvesting, and facilities maintenance.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in cloning, transplanting, watering, pruning, transporting, trellising, and Integrated Pest Management for all crops.
- Monitor plants for changes in growth, health, etc.
- Practice proper sanitation techniques and ensure the cleanliness of the garden rooms.
- Perform Track & Trace functions and keep accurate records of plant movement and culling.
- Assist with Post Harvest duties such as harvesting, hanging, trimming, and operating machinery as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Have
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Provide adequate levels of support to cultivation division.
- Must be detail oriented and take direction well.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have at least entry-level knowledge of medical marijuana, related vocabulary and products offered.
- Must be reliable and dependable with good work ethic.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in using medical cannabis or gardening a plus.
This position will work in an indoor gardening environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting and loud equipment, and may have to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers for data entry for 8 hours or more, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the San Jose Police Department.