Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
This position must perform routine functions, such as drafting and sending correspondence, providing callers with information, maintaining office files, and managing schedules.
What You'll Do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking
- Manages executive calendars and provide general administration support
- Plans, coordinates and ensures executives schedules are followed
- Makes complex travel arrangements
- Prepares memos, correspondence, spreadsheets and presentations
- Coordinates office space planning
- Coordinates and plans events
What You Have
- Solid computer skills and knowledge of e-mail
- Time management and organization skills
- Active listener and quickly understands the best method for completing tasks
- Great attention for detail
- Dependable, reliable and possess confidentiality
- Expert at scheduling travel and expense reconciliation
- Able to partner with businesses and internal customers
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and filing cabinets.
- May need to work overtime and weekends as needed, particularly during initial months with company.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers for data entry for 8 hours or more, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be able to travel to other locations.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the San Jose Police Department.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting executives