Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Distribution Delivery Driver ensures deliveries are made timely and efficiently. You are responsible for identifying and resolving the issues that may occur during shipment by working with Caliva Supply Chain teams and customers. In addition, the Distribution Delivery Driver ensures that any required information or documents related to shipment execution are collected and recorded during the shipment execution process.
What You'll Do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Loads, transports and delivers items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviews orders before and after delivery to ensure orders are complete, the charges are correct and the customer is satisfied.
- Assists with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Provides excellent customer service, answers questions and handles complaints from clients.
- Adheres to assigned routes and follows time schedules.
- Abides by all transportation laws and maintains a safe driving record.
- Prepares reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operates equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Must possess a valid driver’s license issued by the state in which you work.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Strong attention detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
This position will work in an indoor environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting and loud equipment, and may have to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling. May have to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the local police department.