Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing digital programming, including Caliva.com, emails, SMS, third-party listings, affiliate programs and social/SEM advertising. You are a multi-faceted and innovative digital marketer who is able to connect digital programming together and show impact through data. The Digital Marketing Manager works collaboratively across teams to further company-wide projects while also managing their own calendar of work.
What You'll Do
- Embraces and demonstrates alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Drives new customer growth across owned and paid digital channels through campaign creation, analysis, and optimization of the full-funnel experience.
- Implements, manages, and optimizes personalized, automated experiences across the customer lifecycle through email and web marketing.
- Implements effective marketing experiments. Analyzes and communicate results, learns from what doesn't work and further optimizes and scales what does work.
- Develops landing pages to capitalize on SEO and campaign opportunities for optimization.
- Partners with Brand/Creative Team to design compelling digital creative.
- Owns online content calendar.
- Use data infrastructure to conduct analysis and identify opportunities for growth.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Familiar with HTML/CSS.
- Skilled in building personalized customer experiences.
- Excellent attention to detail; able to proofread and optimize based on best practices.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of online and offline media trends, channels, and practices.
- Experience with the digital marketing industry, agencies, and channels.
- Able to develop and manage channel strategy and budgets.
- Action-oriented with the ability to translate creative ideas into an actionable plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred (Marketing, Media, Data & Analytics).
- 2-5 years of relevant data-driven consumer marketing experience.
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics, Iterable and Excel preferred.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and filing cabinets. Must be able to work nights and weekends if needed.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers for data entry for 8 hours or more, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the San Jose Police Department.