Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
What You'll Do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Facilitation of all Eaze software, web-based and otherwise.
- Manages time/attendance for all depot staff.
- Assists with driver interviews as needed.
- On-boards new drivers as needed.
- Manages slack communication between Eaze Ops and Depot Ops.
- Manages day-to-day floor operations while on shift.
- Coaches and develops staff.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Knowledge of delivery industry.
- Supports and encourages staff development.
- Time and priority management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work as a team.
- Proactive organization skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in delivery industry and a leadership role.
This position will work in an indoor environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment and may have to work overtime and weekends as needed. Environment can be incredibly fast-paced and may need to deal with high-stress situations.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the local police department.