Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
The Depot Supervisor manages all activities, progress and reporting for Depot operations. You will oversee all Depot staff while on duty.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Facilitation of all Eaze software, web-based and otherwise.
- Manages time/attendance for all depot staff.
- Assists with driver interviews as needed.
- On-boards new drivers as needed.
- Manages slack communication between Eaze Ops and Depot Ops.
- Manages day-to-day floor operations while on shift.
- Coaches and develops staff.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Knowledge of delivery industry.
- Supports and encourages staff development.
- Time and priority management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Proactive organization skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in delivery industry and a leadership role.
This position will work in an indoor environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment and may have to work overtime and weekends as needed. Environment can be incredibly fast-paced and may need to deal with high-stress situations.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the local police department.