Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
What you'll do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking
- Prepares Driver packets for checking in drivers
- Schedules driver lunches/breaks
- Retrieves cases from Inventory room
- Audits case inventory
- Organizes driver files and regulatory paperwork
- Answers calls and/or texts from Depot phone
What you have
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Administrative experience preferred
This position will work in an indoor environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting and loud equipment, and may have to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with the San Jose Police Department