Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva's brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
The DTC (direct to consumer) Delivery Associate ensures that customers' orders are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner, while being able to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You are responsible for responding to customer inquiries/problems via phone, email, and chat. The DTC Delivery Associate contributes to the daily operation of the Delivery department while providing necessary support when needed to the rest of the business. What You'll Do
• Demonstrate world class customer service by ensuring all duties performed contribute to a positive and
successful customer experience.
• Fulfill customer orders accurately and efficiently while being scrupulous about inventory accuracy.
• Effectively communicate accurate and timely information by communicating to both customers and
• Communicates daily specials to customers.
• Assist in keeping a sanitary and clean work environment.
• Act as an ambassador of Caliva and the cannabis industry.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management. What You Have
Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values - Integrity, Positive Energy, Connectedness,
Bias in Action, and Truth Seeking.
• Administrative experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office, comfortability
with various software and databases.
• Ability to be flexible by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self-Starter with able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Experience in delivery industry preferred, not required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Working Environment
• This position will work in an indoor manufacturing facility with controlled temperatures; may be
exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts.
• Environment can be incredibly fast-paced and ability to deal with high-stress situations is a must. Job Requirements
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, sit, bend, push, pull, talk and hear for a majority of their work
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to use computer and calculator for 8 hours or more.
• Must be able to travel to other office locations.
• Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
• Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check with
the local law enforcement. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time. Caliva is an equal opportunity employer.