Retailer, Distributor, and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
Caliva is your friendly and trusted cannabis brand. We believe in wellness options that work for your lifestyle; in boosting your spirits and seeking adventure; in motivating the mind, steadying the body and being inspired to create. A true seed to sale company; we cultivate happy plants and happy people and strive to provide California with dependable cannabis options. As one of the largest cannabis companies in the state of California, we pride ourselves in our compliance, professionalism, commitment to quality, and positive atmosphere. We stand by our promise of consistency, transparency, and accessibility as Caliva’s brick and mortar retail footprint continues to expand into new cities and is growing rapidly through our online pickup and delivery service.
Join the Caliva team and become part of something exciting!
You will supervise the delivery department and works with the fulfillment staff to receive orders from our online menu and fulfill quickly and accurately. The .com Supervisor contributes to the daily operation of the delivery operation while providing necessary support when needed to the rest of the business.
What You'll Do
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with Caliva Values – Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias to Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and compliance regulations.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Demonstrate professionalism and discretion.
- Learn and retain all information and FAQ’s of the delivery processes, menu items, and product knowledge of all menu items.
- Respond to all online delivery chats in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in both a team and individual base environment.
- Acts as an ambassador of Caliva and the cannabis industry.
- Maintains professionalism in appearance, attitude and verbal communications.
- Opening/Closing Supervisor Duties.
- Facilitates the usage of company software.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
What You Have
- Ability to be flexible by adapting to changes in both priorities and work environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to train employees when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in delivery industry and a leadership role.
- This position will work in an indoor environment with a controlled temperature, may be exposed to bright lighting and loud equipment, and may have to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to travel to other office locations.
- Environment can be incredibly fast-paced and ability to deal with high-stress situations is a must.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers for data entry for 8 hours or more, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and pulling.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass a background check with local law enforcement.