About The Position
The Regional Sales Director position directs all sales management activities for ten states in support of the South-East Division.
AsomBroso Tequila and Knucklenoggin Whiskey Brands is looking for a Florida based Regional Sales Director. This position directs all sales management activities for ten states in support of the South-East Division. The ideal candidate will be based in Flordia. This position will be responsible for achieving agreed upon goals as it relates to shipments, depletions and accounts serviced, as well as achieving revenue and budget targets. Interacts with principles at Distributors in assigned geography; negotiates annual plans, goals and terms of distribution. Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas. Responsible for making key account calls within area of responsibility.
- Responsible for growing case sales and account distribution for all California Tequila, Inc. brands in this market.
- Establish goals and programs with distributors; RNDC and Savannah Distributing.
- Work hand-in-hand with distributor managers and salespeople to achieve all goals.
- Follow-up on the execution by the distributor, insuring that all expectations are achieved.
- Conduct market workwiths to establish a strong and enduring AsomBroso Tequila and Knucklenoggin Whiskey presence with both the distributor and with the accounts.
- Manage all aspects of pricing, budgeting and forecasting.
- Develop key relationships in every market with Chain, On and Off Premise Accounts: Develop a list of key accounts; work the list, moving Points of Distribution and depletions forward in the market.
- Responsible for samples and use of POS in market area per allocated budget.
- Conduct wholesaler team meetings to convey California Tequila brands positioning and product knowledge.
- Work trade and consumer events, to help move the brand forward in the market (These are frequently done in the evenings and on weekends).
- Must have sufficient strength to lift and carry boxes of materials weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Travel / market activity is 50% - includes local and out of state duties
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects
- Good understanding of distributor workings, experience working in a distributor is beneficial
- Successful track record of working within the industry, as well as generating a continuous drive towards excellence, quality and service
- Ideally possesses a minimum of 5 years experience in the wine industry. Supplier experience desired.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Must provide a DMV printout.
- College degree desired. Proficient use with personal computer and applicable software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Research, Microsoft Outlook.)
- Demonstrated integrity and good business judgment.
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic, passionate, self-motivated and be a strong team player.
The Regional Sales Manager will conduct all their administrative work from their home office. High speed internet service will be necessary as well as a well-lit and clean background environment for virtual meetings. While working in the market, exposure to various climates will be experienced.