About The Position
CAB Enterprises, Inc (“CAB Enterprises, or the “Company”) is the exclusive sales and customer service Company representing Electrolit in North America and Europe. The primary objective of CAB Enterprises is to lead the growth of Electrolit sales in the Unites States.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business relationships while also growing the existing business in the assigned sales territory. The job responsibilities will be focused on multiple distribution channels in the sales territory. We are looking for a professional with selling experience in the functional beverage category and its subcategories.
Location: Austin, TX
- Sell our brand portfolio to retailers in coordination with local distributors and wholesalers.
- Educate and manage Sales & Merchandising team and Direct Store Delivery (DSD) reps on product knowledge, proper selling strategy and effective merchandising.
- Achieve optimal in store merchandising space, full SKU-sets, POS placements and multiple points of distribution. Build a strong rapport with your retail store owners, managers, and staff.
- Join Sales & Merchandising reps and DSD reps for ride-along to sell, merchandize, train, relationship manage with and audit their performance on a regular basis.
- Merchandise product from the back room and fill cooler shelves, racks, and other display locations.
- Ensure all equipment, racks, clings, posters and other point of sales are current, clean, and presented in the finest manner.
- Service existing accounts, obtain and process orders, and look to establish new accounts.
- Keep management informed regarding competition and trends in the beverage industry.
- Work with demo coordinator to schedule demos, advertising, and assist other activation opportunities such as trade shows and grand openings.
- Visit each account at least once every 4 weeks to build a business relationship. Optimize merchandising execution, promotional programming and support. High priority stores will be visited more often.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Meet or exceed annual new and existing customer revenue and profit goals for all of the company's products in the sales territory in multiple categories.
- Have an "entrepreneurial" mentality in expanding and selling new customers in the sales territory within the functional beverage sets in the store.
- Meet or exceed annual area and customer revenue goals.
- Communicate competitive positions and activities.
- Responsible for recapping the success/failure of key marketing and sales meetings.
- Conduct product training to new and existing customers.
- Attend kick of meeting with DSD partners and other distributors.
- Review sales results and customer satisfaction measures and compare them to established objectives and take actions to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to meet expectations.
- Manage and control local expense budgets to expected results.
- Manage and control local working trade expense budgets to expected results.
- Management of any pricing and contract concessions to guidelines as outlined by sales management.
- Achieve satisfactory sales, profit and market share performance of company's products and services to budgeted standards.
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels of the sales territory- grocery (independent and chain), distributor, wholesaler and retailer.
- Experienced in a fast paced, "start-up" entrepreneurial environment.
- Present company message and demonstrate products and services in person or remotely.
- Ability to present, negotiate and successfully close accounts with the assigned territory.
- Attend trade shows and other marketing events.
- Be able to prepare and present monthly reports on a timely basis.
- Work within an assigned expense budget and submit monthly expense reports.
- Be prepared and organized for all sales meetings.
- Lead and manage Sales and Merchandising Representatives and any other representatives in your territory.
- Create and plan teamwork schedules within limits assigned and oriented towards achieving sales and customer retention goals.
- Create merchandising goals with regional sales manager to achieve company's tactical sales and promotional plans.
- Implement distributor and broker goals with the regional sales manager in order to achieve company's tactical sales and promotional plans.
Skills and Knowledge
- Must be fluent in English, Spanish strongly preferred.
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Work, PPT, Teams)
- Working knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP system strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of EDI process preferred.
- Three years of experience in the beverage industry.
- CPG experience is mandatory
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing or military service preferred.
- Direct selling experience in the beverage industry is required.
- Ability to travel daily within territory up to 90% is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and have reliable transportation
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint) is required.
- Great sales, communication, management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Physically capable of bending and lifting up to 30 pounds, ability to set up displays, adjust shelves during resets, move product, etc. as necessary during account calls.
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish or bi-lingual is a plus.
- Full third-party background check and investigation is mandatory -criminal history, drug screening, driving record, reference checks.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principal functions of the occupation and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherited in the occupation.
Cab Enterprises Inc. is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment might be subject of passing a drug test.